Central Park Zoo Group Sales
Have a wild adventure in the heart of New York City! Chill out with penguins and polar bears, mere steps from Fifth Avenue and the picturesque Manhattan skyline. Meet big cats in the big city at the Allison Maher Stern Snow Leopard Exhibit. And kids will love seeing our new babydoll lamb at the Tisch Children's Zoo!
Group Minimum: 10
Total Experience Ticket*: Includes entrance into both the zoo and children's zoo, plus the 4D theater.
General Admission Ticket: Includes admission into both the zoo and children's zoo only.
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
||GENERAL ADMISSION |
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
- Receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp groups only, we require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors.
Tips and Reservation Policies for Group Leaders
- Changes to your reservation must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to scheduled visit date.
- Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. No fees apply.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, additional fees may apply.
- The Wildlife Conservation Society is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- The zoo is open rain or shine; no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- All orders must be PAID IN FULL prior to scheduled visit to receive the Group Rate.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15.