Have a wild time in the heart of New York City, mere steps from Fifth Avenue and the picturesque Manhattan skyline. Be sure to stop by the Tisch Children's Zoo — a perfect adventure for the young and young at heart!
|Total Experience||General Admission|
|Students & Campers||$9|
- Total Experience includes the main zoo, Tisch Children's Zoo, and 1 entry to the 4-D Theater.
- Groups must be a minimum of 10 people.
- All group ticket sales receive 1 complimentary ticket per 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Student rates are only applicable for students in grades K-12.
Please contact us 2 weeks in advance to book your tickets
Not booking a field trip, but still have 10 or more people?
Go to our group sales page for discounted groups ticket prices.
Mailing Tickets: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
Payment in full is due 2 weeks in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date. Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.
Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE TICKETS upon your groups check-in at admissions. Open tickets are valid one year from the date printed. Tickets will not be exchanged once group has entered the park.